A call for Repentance
Praying for repentance personally and corporately as the Body of Christ…
Saints…… Judgment has been passed against the human race by God our Father. After some serious intercession, He has given us one more time to repent and stop sinning. If not, the Judgement angels with swords held up high are ready to “clean up this earth” and remove the wicked from the earth…. Meaning that people are going to start dying like flies. They are already here. Here is what He said on Oct 22,2016. Please review this whole document before you repent so that you can add more things that I may have overlooked….
- The 1st scroll is being opened by the announcing angel.
- It contains the 10 COMMANDMENTS. The announcing angel is reading it.
- The 2nd scroll is being opened by the other announcing angel.
- It says “JUDGEMENT TO THE HUMAN RACE.”
- “I will start the judgment from my house.
- The shepherds who have made themselves like God (meaning churches where the pastor is being worshipped),
- Pastors who are saying that there is no God,
- Pastors teaching wrong as right and right as wrong,
- Those who have manipulated my words, adding their own words into the bible. Using the same commandments and words I gave to the human race; replacing it with their own words, just to please people and mislead them… JUDGEMENT IS COMING, I am starting from my own house – thus says the Lord.”
For more info, click this link…..or copy this link
Saint, God is going to do something huge to the earth before the end of this year 2016. Life is going to change as we know it. But the most important thing is for people to start repenting and not only repent for their own sins, but for the body of Christ as well…. Folks, things are NOT GOOD… please repent both personally and corporately as the body of Christ…. Please take this seriously, and pass this message to everyone who will listen. For those who are pastors, please start preaching repentance at once. We will start seeing the judgment sword soon. Please please, please take this very seriously and urgently
1.Pray for the forgiveness (confession of your sins.)
Father Lord , in Jesus name, I come to you now. I plead the Blood of Jesus over my, body, spirit, and soul, and I ask You to forgive me my sins of words, thoughts and deeds. Anything that I have said, done or imagined that has grieved your Holy Spirit, forgive me. Forgive me also for any sin that may have been done on my behalf, (pick all that apply ) by my husband, children, parents, bloodline sins, generational sins, the sins of my ancestors, Lord forgive me. Forgive me also for any contamination of darkness that I might have come across through the dreams or the environment. Wash me clean with the blood of Jesus and fire.
Pray the extended prayer of repentance
Extended prayers of forgiveness.
Sometimes, it is necessary to do an extended prayer for forgiveness. The Spirit of the Lord will alert you when to do so….. this is just a suggested list of areas to cover.
Start by reading
1 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. 3 For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.
- Lord I acknowledge my faults and failures before you.
- Lord Let me keep nothing hidden from you as I pray
- Lord, let me not express shame to confess what I did not express shame to commit.
- Lord, I am sorry for all the times I have betrayed the trust you have given me to keep
- Lord, I acknowledge before you and I ask you to forgive my
- Failure to live according to your standard
- Hardness of heart in any form
- Failure to attain the standard of conduct I demand of others
- Speaking in hastiness
- Failure of self-control
- Procrastination and loitering
- Being a stumbling block to someone else
- Loosing important opportunity
- Allowing my mind to wander to dirty ways
- Concealing my real motives
- Pretending to be better than I am
- Deceitful heart and crooked thoughts
- Speaking thoughtless words
- Luke warmness to witnessing
- Inadequate praying
- Inadequate reading of the bible
- Inadequate watchfulness
- Inadequate quiet time
- Blindness of the heart towards the perishing souls
- Indulgences of the flesh
- Habit of falsehood
- Uncharitable pronouncements
- Evil thoughts
- Spiritual lapses
- Luke warmness
- Taking your Glory
- For not acknowledging you enough
- Any form of pride
- Any form of arrogance & ignorance
- Not glorifying you enough
- For not praising you enough
- For not worshiping you enough
- For not worshiping you in Spirit and in Truth
- For any type of ingratitude
- Being presumptuous in any way
- For any kind of rebellion
- Not appreciating you enough
- Spiritual harlotry and laziness
- procrastination in carrying out your instructions
- Failure to serve you as I promised
- Commitments I never did
- Unworthy thoughts and self-centered life style
- Lack of devotion and careless discipleship
- Feebleness of worship and weakness in my faith
- Trusting in my own wisdom instead of your guidance
- Refusing to listen to your voice
- Failing to rest upon your promises
- Bringing you down to my level
- For forgetting how great you are
- Any unrighteousness and ungentleness
- Not acknowledging how powerful and wonderful you are
- Carelessness and disobedience of any kind
- Forgetting your promises and frustrating your Spirit
- For hiding my sins and load of anxieties and fear
- Pride and selfishness
- For focusing on the waves and storms instead of Jesus.
- Fornication /adultery *** ( pray for the sins in the churches )
- Witchcrafts in the churches*****
- Rebellion in the churches
- Complaisance in the churches
- Cowardice in the churches
- Allowing homosexuality in our homes and churches
- Bible illiteracy in our churches
- Occult practices in our homes and churches
- Cheating , lying and manipulation in our churches
- **** any other sin that isn’t covered here…….
10 Ask the Lord to forbid any reinforcement, regrouping , re gathering or retaliation, counter attacks against you or your family in the name of Jesus. :
( For example:- Father Lord, forbid any reinforcement, regrouping , re gathering or retaliation against me or my family in the name of Jesus. )
Bloodline sins: Ask forgiveness for sins done your behalf….by your ( living family relatives ) kids, mother, father and anyone in your family, brothers and sisters….
(For example: Father, forgive me for the sins of my father, son, my sisters and brothers. Anything that they have done that would block my prayer from heaven, forgive me oh Lord.)
Generational sins : Ask forgiveness for, ( your extended family, eg, cousins etc ) sins and for their rebellion against God, and any sin connected with the powers of darkness
(For example: Father, forgive me for generational sins. Let me not suffer the consequences of their sins in the name of Jesus. forgive me oh Lord.)
Ancestral sins: Ask forgiveness for wickedness of your father’s house, and mother’s house ask the Blood of Jesus to separate you from their sins, and any sin connected with the powers of darkness
(For example: Father, forgive me for the sins of my ancestors. Forgive their rebellion in my father’s house and mother’s house… and the hatred towards you. Let me not suffer the consequences of their sins in the name of Jesus.. , forgive me oh Lord.) Blood of Jesus, separate me from the sins of my ancestors, and any sins that are connected with the powers of darkness in the name of Jesus.
Collective sins: Ask forgiveness for sins of your /village /town /country. For the wickedness and rebellion of your tribe / country. (Remember the prayer of Daniel in the OT)
2. Plead the Blood of Jesus over yourself
Body, mind, soul and spirit in the name of Jesus.
(For example: I plead the Blood of Jesus over my Body, mind and spirit, in the name of Jesus.)